We ship to APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) addresses.
The United States Postal Service (USPS)
delivers all shipments to military and diplomatic addresses.
Most domestic shipping options are available for APO, FPO, and
DPO packages. Standard rates typically apply.
|Military Address Requirements
During checkout use the following guidelines when entering your APO or FPO shipping address.
Most domestic shipping options are available for APO, FPO, and DPO packages. Standard rates typically apply.
- Address to a specific person.
- Enter the service member's full name and unit.
- Enter either APO, FPO, or DPO in the city textarea.
- Select either AA, AE, or AP from the state drop-down list box.
- Enter the zip code. If no zip code is assigned enter '00000'.
AA - Armed Forces Americas
AE - Armed Forces Europe
AP - Armed Forces Pacific
APO - Army / Air Force Post Office
FPO - Fleet Post Office
DPO - Diplomatic Post Office
FULL NAME OF RECIPIENT
UNIT, BOX or SHIP
APO-FPO AA-AE-AP *ZIP
*if zip code assigned
SSGT James Madison
Unit 4050 Box 8450
APO AP 96278-4050
Seaman Robert Smith
FPO AP 96667-4050
SGT Bryan Alexander
PSC 831 Box 55
APO AE 09499-0055
SGT Sarah Stewart
APO AA 09045-1150